A personal loan is required to fulfill their expenditure like medical emergency, Marriage/Wedding or social functions, debt consolidation, for buying a home appliance, for travelling or funding vacations, credit card bills payment. It is an unsecured loan issued to both salaried and self-employed individuals.
Unsecured loans are issued on the basis of main criteria such as credit score/CIBIL score, repayment capacity, previous financial history, income level, etc. The rate of interest on personal loans is higher than the secured loans. Unsecured loans are not supported by any of the following assets/securities.
- Most banks and NBFCs offer the best personal loan in India.
Factors to be taken into mind before choosing the bank for a personal loan are:
- Interest rates
- Processing fees
- Pre-closure charges
- Repayment flexibility
- Eligibility criteria
You should conduct a detailed comparison of personal loan offered by all the banks and NBFCs.
Personal loan eligibility
Checking of personal loans eligibility is one of the most important factors for availing a personal loan, apart from the eligibility various factors are also taken into consideration. In India, any individual who is an Indian citizen or national and has income qualifies for the personal loan.
Below can see few major eligibility criteria:-
|Age limit||Minimum- 21 years|
Maximum- 58 – 68 years (Age also varies from bank to bank)
|Employment Status||Employed/In-business for at least 2 years to 5 years|
|Minimum Income||Rs.5,000 per month and above (Income also varies from bank to bank)|
|Work Experience||1 year to 3 years|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to Rs.50 lakhs|
|Credit Score/CIBIL score||600 or more|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 5 years|
Personal loan eligibility HDFC
Eligibility for HDFC personal loan is decided on the basis of definite parameters. A loan seeker must come under the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
The list of individuals eligible to apply for HDFC personal loan:
|Employment status||Employees of private limited companies, salaried doctors, CAs, employees from public sector undertakings including central/state & local bodies.|
|Age limit||Minimum- 21 years|
Maximum- 60 years
|Service||Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer.|
|Income||Individuals/Borrowers having a minimum income of 15,000 per month. (RS 20,000 in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Cochin)|
|Maximum loan||15 Lakhs|
- EMI Calculator – You can easily calculate a personal loan EMI using a personal loan EMI calculator, this calculator will help you to determine your EMI outflow every month including the interest rate you will need to pay. Using the calculator at Afinoz.com is free and easy. You can easily plan your future expenses with the help of this calculator.
- Eligibility: You can easily evaluate and calculate your hdfc bank personal loan eligibility by using tools like personal loan eligibility calculator and personal loan EMI calculator at afinoz.com.
- CIBIL score: Credit score/ CIBIL score is an important factor for approval of your loan. Usually, an applicant’s creditworthiness is determined by evaluating his credit score and the previous financial history must need to be better to get a loan at a good interest rate and make it easily available. Otherwise, the loan application of the applicants having poor credit score may get rejected.
Personal loan eligibility in SBI
State Bank of India (SBI) provides the best Personal Loans to the citizens of India and you can also apply for the personal loan SBI in www.afinoz.com
SBI personal loan calculator helps us to know an approximate EMI and the eligibility and it is also helping us to manage the future expenses.
- Processing fees up to 1 % (excluding taxes) of the loan amount.
- SBI offers various Personal Loan plans including SBI Xpress Power Personal Loan and SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan.
- All the salaried and self-employed individuals in India can apply for these Personal Loans up to Rs.15 Lakhs (For other persons), for pensioners (14 lakhs).
- The interest rates ranging from 11.30 % to 15.55 %.
- SBI offers the loan tenure up to 60 months.